Power Socket Repairs
If you are finding that your laptop battery is not charging we can repair it for all laptop manufacturers including Acer, Advent, Alienware, Apple (Macbook Air and Macbook Pro), Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, NEC and Packard Bell.
Active Computers are qualified to get your laptop repaired and working again. Please contact us today to speak to your local engineer.
Laptop power problems are usually caused by a faulty DC jack, power socket or a damaged power connector pin, which keeps your laptop from recharging or powering up.
Laptop power connectors can become broken or work loose when the power cable is inadvertently tugged or repeatedly pulled, as this places strain on the DC power socket which can eventually cause damage. Active Computers specialise in repairing laptop power connectors and broken DC jack problems.
- The backlight on your screen flickers whilst charging
- Your laptop frequently changes from battery to AC power
- Your laptop battery will not charge
- The power socket (also known as DC jack and power socket adapter) is loose or broken
- Your laptop will not power up at all